LAST DAY: Say Thanks to Mom Giveaway - Get 5 extra entries

Hey folks! We’ve got another contest on the go.

Tell us why your mom (or a mom you know) deserves the gift of free HDTV this Mother’s Day. One lucky mom will receive a Tablo DVR prize pack so she can enjoy her favorite shows anytime, anywhere and on any device.

The prize pack includes:
  • Tablo 2-Tuner OTA DVR
  • Tablo AMPd HDTV antenna
  • $50 Amazon gift card
Enter soon and share often for more chances to win!

If you want even MORE chances to win, take five minutes to post a review of Tablo on the site you ordered from, whether it’s directly from us or one of our retail partners. For each review (good or bad) you let us know about via this thread, we’ll give you five EXTRA entries in our giveaway.

Here’s how to enter:
  1. Write a review on the website where you ordered your Tablo. (Or if you’d already written one, just let us know about it) 
  2. Reply to this thread with the following info:
    - The name of the website you posted your review on
    - The title of your review
    - Your nickname on that website
    - The date of your review
  3. Enter our Say Thanks to Mom contest via Facebook or the form on our blog (https://www.tablotv.com/blog/tablo-say-thanks-mom-contest/
When we make the draw for the contest, we’ll make sure to give you an additional 5 entries for a better chance to win!

Remember… Your replies to this thread should look like this:
Amazon.com
’My Tablo Rocks’
by Mr. Awesome
April 24, 2015

Now go win something for mom!

Posted review today on Amazon. Title = Great Product , Name Penny Arnett. 4/24/2015.

Newegg.com
'BEST OTA DVR'
by beastman
April 25, 2015

Amazon.com

’Almost Perfect OTA Solution’
by Eric Anderson
April 4, 2015

Thanks guys! Make sure you enter the contest online as well :) 

Walmart.com

"Terrific Over the Air DVR for cord cutters"
by SnowcatMike
8/6/14

I did my review like I said at Newegg, but they have not put it live yet.  Maybe you can speed it up.

Don’t worry @Beastman - it’ll be up soon.

Tablo website.  

‘Pure Awesomeness!’

by enyapeoj

April 28, 2015

@TabloTV My review that I wrote is STILL not up.  Should I write another one?

Boo! It usually doesn’t take that long. Maybe the first one didn’t take? Try again. 

Amazon.com
'2-tuner review'
by ddd671
May 4, 2015

wrote a new one tonight:

Newegg.com
'BEST OTA DVR'
by beastman
May 4, 2015

On Newegg.com my name posted as William E. My review I wrote on May 4 is up. BEST OTA DVR.

Thanks everyone!

We’ve got two days till the contest is done so make sure to get your entries in!

“Ditch Cable For Good.”
by scummybear
5/5/2015

It’s the last day to get your entries in! Make sure to get your reviews and enter the contest before midnight!

The winner is Facebook user Neil Piper whose mom works really hard as an ER nurse. Sounds like a very deserving winner!

Thanks to everyone who entered & stay tuned for more giveaways :slight_smile:

2 Likes