Jan 2020 channel frequency reassignments

After Jan 16’th when the FCC reassigned frequencies I did a rescan on my Tablo. I live in Jacksonville Florida service area and now channel 4 and channel 17 will not come up when selected. I get a weak signal error message but the channel signal indicators for both channels and their subchannels have 4 green dots. I have no problems watching these channels directly through the TV’s but without Tablo I have no recording for shows on those channels. Anyone have a suggestion?

After the channel scan did you click “Add to Guide”?

Do you have a antenna cable on a TV? Try a channel scan there and see if the station comes in.

Yes I have seen this, however on all TV tuners I have no problem. I haven’t yet tried “adding channel to guide”, since they are already there but will try that perhaps the guide is by frequency instead of “channel number”.
Thanks!

Works fine on TV tuners, only Table can’t get signal, I’ll try “adding to guide” to see if that works.

THAT WORKED. Apparently the “channel” is stored by frequency and not by channel number. By “adding to the guide” the frequencies were updated to the new values and not the Tablo tuners can “see the channels”.
Thanks!

The guide is not updated until you “Add to Guide” so it was still using the old channel. I guess a suggestion would be change it to “Add changes to guide”.

Anytime you do a channel scan, your Tablo doesn’t save any changes it might have found until you hit add to guide. This can be useful if you are just looking to see if any new channels have recently been added in your area. If nothing has changed, you don’t have to worry about check marking the channels you want to see, you just don’t hit add to guide and everything stays the same as before the rescan.

And again, this is when it would be nice to see the real frequency number next to the virtual.