Is RETRO TV available where you live

@beastman - The sooner you place a ticket with us, the sooner we can place a ticket with them. That doesn’t guarantee things will appear on launch date (that also depends on the station actually providing the information on that first day) but any headstart we can get is good!

Also has good movies. But you should probably record them because there are a lot of commercials.

According to TV Guide, Grit and Laff will start to air at 5AM on Friday, for what it’s worth.

METV 7-4 is last week of January no date yet.

I’m off this Friday and will rescan when I wake up. I found 20.2 but to low power for Tablo. No sc?hedule so no watch.Austin is getting its share of more OTA stations, but still no Antenna TV :persevere: but at least METV is coming​:grin:

Rescanned and not broadcasting yet. Engineer said Jan 29 and I believe the date he said.

Channel 20.2 popped up BOLDTV. Looks like RTV programming or programming that is public domain.

I got it too, but can’t find guide data anywhere. I opened a ticket with Tablo but doubt they get it soon since even TitanTV doesn’t have it.

Edit: Found the schedule on their site. It is for Austin / San Antonio. 20.2 in Austin. I don’t know the San Antonio channel yet.

http://boldtvnetwork.com/index.php/boldtv-schedule

I’ve been recording 20.2…strange channel. I have not seen any commercials. Since all their shows are public domain they don’t have to pay for the rights to them.

We get it in the Orlando area, though it doesn’t have the best signal. I record some things off it like MST3K, and it’s watchable. Me and others are stronger, for me.

I prefer watching with a schedule. Now that we have GRIT I’m happy. Maybe cancel Netflix

Any word on the date of METV in March and will KBVO get a subchannel?

METV will be in March I saw on KXAN that Media General is merging with another company Mark told me no plans for 14. I am hoping after the merger is complete, we’ll get something on 14.2 and 14.3. The company they are merging with has Bounce and This.

@TabloTV and @TabloSupport The guide data for RTVE and REVN 17-5 and 17-6 in Austin is now showing. You can close my ticket. Sometime later this month, once I start receiving METV on 7-4, I’ll open another ticket.:grin:

I’ve seen commercials on it now. I also show a BoldFAM but it is just a bluye screen. I haven’t found guide information anywhere.

I talked to KTBC and equipment needed went to NY instead on KTBC. It is a FOX O&O so maybe they ordered and paid. Once it makes it to KTBC they say 2 days of good weather.

Thanks for the update, Bill.

I talked to Holley and we talked Cord cutting. I mentioned Tablo to her and the Winegard FL5500A antenna. Told her to look at Winegard.com if she gets an outdoor antenna and get one designed for VHF and UHF station.

Holly says they received the equipment, but it needs to be tuned. Might be up to two more weeks. They did have it in the paper.

They said in January it would be March. I was hoping the 1st not the 31st.