Iphone not connecting

I get the same problem with the iphone as @thebellnir . “Still the same issues. Connects, buffers and then shows a frozen screen and won’t play. this is getting to be a bit ridiculous.” 

+1 – can not connect via mobile safari on iphone 5s, ios 8.0.2.

Connecting from desktop browsers works.

@Teregon @rbw @thebellenir @brandtspies 

Can any of you access the Tablo web app from your iPhone not using the bookmark? If so, does it play video?

If you’re still having issues, try Chrome, and let me know what your results are like. 

Our web developer has narrows this down to an iOS8 bug that we’ve seen raised with Apple - it doesn’t like we’re the only ones effected at the moment.

I have an IPhone 5s with ios8 installed. I am not able to connect through the web app using safari. When I click on the web app off your site it detects my tablo but when I try to connect it just spins at connecting. 

I am able to connect to the tablo using the bookmark but I have the same issue as everyone else. When I go to watch anything live or recorded it brings up the picture but when I click on the play button in the middle of the screen, nothing happens.

I don’t have any issues when using Chrome on my IPhone. Unfortunately Chrome doesn’t have the AirPlay feature.

Through safari it works fine, I’ll let you know about chrome as soon as it finishes syncing…

Whew. And done.

Works through chrome too.

I wasn't using the shortcut/bookmark. 

Confirmed it also fails on iPad running iOS 8.0.2 with mobile safari. 

Chrome on iPhone 5s iOS 8.0.2 works fine (although sync take forever...) 

Any word on this?

@brandtspies Unfortunately there’s no updates here. We’ve narrowed this down to a bug with iOS8, and i light of the update this week we intend to revisit testing this to see if we can see any improvements. In the meantime, we recommend using Chrome.