iPad can't connect anymore

@TechJunk Apologies for the delayed response. This is a peculiar problem that I’ve only heard of in the last few days, and if none of the methods you tried solve the issue, we usually suggest rebooting the router. We’re going to have to investigate this further to see if certain routers are susceptible to traffic clogging or working on multiple bands. In any case, I’m glad you got this working. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any further issues: support@tablotv.com

When I came back home from my vacation, my wireless Roku 3 stopped seeing the Tablo.  All my other devices were fine.  After trying rebooting the Tablo, rebooting the Roku, and deleting/re-adding the Tablo channel, the thing that finally worked was rebooting the router.

It’s just weird how it stops traffic to just one device.

Ya I regularly have this issue. Don’t know if it’s cause of the Netgear Nighthawk. I connect through iPad and stream to Apple TV. iPad app regularly (3 times a week) can’t find Tablo. I’ve gotten used to rebooting the router and it reconnects right away. Very frustrating and disappointing for an otherwise stellar device. Considering buying an AirPort Extreme, can anybody comment on how they work with Tablo?

I have an Airport Extreme and have not seen these issues other than one time I saw something weird, but a reboot of Tablo fixed it.

When I came back home from my vacation, my wireless Roku 3 stopped seeing the Tablo.  All my other devices were fine.  After trying rebooting the Tablo, rebooting the Roku, and deleting/re-adding the Tablo channel, the thing that finally worked was rebooting the router.

It’s just weird how it stops traffic to just one device.

This has been my experience with my Apple Time Machine (latest version).  Connectivity is periodically lost but rebooting the router resolves the issue.  I hope the root cause can be identified since it seems to be affecting different brands of routers.

I’ve got my Tablo installed today, and it worked perfectly untill… I reset it ! Now, similar to other posts it looks connected to the network (solid blue led) but I can’t connect through any device (ipad, android tablet)… Just keep getting the “registration error - unable to add tablo”. I’ve rebooted the router, but still no change. Any suggestions ?

@fzrxhq Did you do a regular reset - a quick push and release of the reset button? Or did you hold it down for 6+ seconds or so? Feel free to contact me directly with the details.