IOS recording times

Anyone else having recording time issues on iOS ?

Please explain this better. What’s wrong with the recording times?

Recording times on iPhone only off by 4 hours. Time settings correct, time zone correct, zip code correct. Recording times on Roku correct, recording times on Fire Stick correct

Can you please post a screenshot of this? It’s really easy using the iPhone and the forum website in Safari.

Likely completed recordings?

Steve Harvey This show airs. From 3 to 4 pm eastern not 11 to 12
Talk 1 Season 1 Episode DELETE
First Aired: Sep 4, 2012 Running Time: 1 hour

Comedian Steve Harvey’s TV filmography includes starring in his own sitcom and hosting a long-running game show. He now adds a talk show to the list with this hourlong entry into the daytime talk game. Harvey, whose media work also includes hosting a morning radio show, brings a humorous, common sense approach to everyday problems as he interviews real people with real issues. Harvey draws from his own life experiences as he covers a range of topics that include relationships, finances, parenting, workplace issues and friendship.

Season 4
Kandi Burruss and Dr. Laura Berman Help a Couple Reignite Their Romantic Flame! Alfonso Ribeiro From America’s Funniest Home Videos
Thu, Oct 15 11:00 AM–12:00 PM

Channel 4-1 WYFF-DT on Thu, Oct 15 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Resume
Kandi Burruss (“Kandi Koated Nights”) and Dr. Laura Berman advise a couple; Alfonso Ribeiro (“America’s Funniest Home Videos”); Martha Stewart’s Day of the Dead-themed Halloween party; a couple who got engaged on the show return with an update.

First Aired: Oct 14, 2015
Length: 1 hrs 4 mins
Remaining: 1 hrs 3 mins

I have posted what you asked to see
Screen shot

Steve Harvey
This show airs from 3 to 4 pm eastern not 11 to 12
Talk 1 Season 1 Episode
First Aired: Sep 4, 2012 Running Time: 1 hour

Comedian Steve Harvey’s TV filmography includes starring in his own sitcom and hosting a long-running game show. He now adds a talk show to the list with this hourlong entry into the daytime talk game. Harvey, whose media work also includes hosting a morning radio show, brings a humorous, common sense approach to everyday problems as he interviews real people with real issues. Harvey draws from his own life experiences as he covers a range of topics that include relationships, finances, parenting, workplace issues and friendship.
Season 4
Kandi Burruss and Dr. Laura Berman Help a Couple Reignite Their Romantic Flame! Alfonso Ribeiro From America’s Funniest Home Videos
Thu, Oct 15 11:00 AM–12:00 PM
Channel 4-1 WYFF-DT on Thu, Oct 15 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Resume
Kandi Burruss (“Kandi Koated Nights”) and Dr. Laura Berman advise a couple; Alfonso Ribeiro (“America’s Funniest Home Videos”); Martha Stewart’s Day of the Dead-themed Halloween party; a couple who got engaged on the show return with an update.
First Aired: Oct 14, 2015
Length: 1 hrs 4 mins
Remaining: 1 hrs 3 mins

xxxx cccc xx cc

Probably me, I still have the issue. It really does not affect anything to be honest. The shows record on time and the recording times are correct on all other devices other than iPhone. That is as long as I don’t try to do a manual recording. That is all messed up. It records at a different time than I schedule and a different show even though the shows title is correct.

xxxx cccc xx cc

That would be nice but so far they have not

xxxx cccc xx cc

Hey @glucono1 - This requires the intervention of the support folks. If the time is correct on your device, I’m not sure why it’s not displaying correctly.

Have you placed a ticket w/ support?

Yes!