iOS app: Spatial Audio is stuck on

@TabloSupport recently I’ve become annoyed when remotely playing back recordings with the iOS app, because Spatial Audio (via AirPods Pro) is turned on and there appears to be no way to turn it off. This contradicts the iPhone settings, but I can clearly hear it - the Tablo sound appears to be fixed in one spot when I turn my head, then it drifts off-center - the very reasons why I studiously disable Spatial Audio everywhere, as often as I must (Apple seems to re-enable it with every OS update).

Running into the same issue here - iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16.5. Do not seem to have a way to turn Spatial Audio on or off for the Tablo app, as when I follow the steps to adjust Spatial Audio (swipe from the top-right corner and adjust from Control Center), the Tablo app pauses playback and causes iOS to not think anything is currently playing.

@TabloSupport - is this something that can be made a setting within the Tablo iOS app itself?

@TabloEngineering @TabloSupport this continues to be a problem in iOS 17. jc13180 describes it well,