Interactive new user tutorial - Posts about nothing :) now with polls

Indeed.

Huh?

I got bored :smiley:

2 Likes

I that’s just too much silliness! In a 13Hr period @TabloTVCommunity now has 6 Licensed Badged users! added 5 more Certified Banged users! Added a new First Emoji, First Mention, and FIrst Onebox!!

A couple of of us got overlooked for our

BIG Letter Badge

Now… how about -
Great Topic Badge ? ZERO

This badge is granted when your topic gets 50 likes. You kicked off a fascinating conversation and the community loved the lively discussion that resulted!

help needed

Click my :heart:, help me get the first “Great Topic Badge”

6 Likes

It is silly but also too much fun - I’ll do my part to help you get you your Great Topic Badge

3 Likes

It appears to TOTAL in the topic… each time I click a heart, the banner at the bottom of the first post increments! …cool - but that would be too easy

2 Likes

34 likes and counting

If we really want to start adding new badges, how about a necromancer badge for reviving the most dead posts…

2 Likes

48…

1 Like

Since we are being silly I think we need a name. I suggest we call the group who earned the License badge today the 430s
Other ideas?

2 Likes

A “necromancer” sounds a bit icky, yet sounds fitting… for reviving and communicating with dead posts. @discobot :robot: needs it’s firmware upgraded! …necromancer tutorial, add big letter to advanced user tutorial just to start.

There are other users who could easily get Most Pointless and off-topic post Badge, another for a Grouchy Old-Guy Badge for a start.

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

What? No Great Topic Badge yet?
Getting late. Good night all…

Another Honorable Mention for @theuser86 the one single awarded badge (aside from TabloTV) for Empathetic Badge

This badge is granted when you have 500 liked posts and give 1000 or more likes in return. Wow! You’re a model of generosity and mutual appreciation

3 Likes

I blame all of you in this thread for making me care about forum badges. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

On second Thought

I forgive you!

2 Likes

How about a Tivo Badge for … ?

2 Likes

Must resist.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I get it! When I got New User of the Month a few weeks after joining and no one ever mentioning them - I realized how pointless they are !

Now, just bored enough to wonder… Now all of a sudden - they matter! (for now) and is nuts, see if it’s got anything to say

@discobot quote

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Stay away from what might have been and look at what will be. — Marsha Petrie Sue

2 Likes

Tivo seems to get too off-topic, it gets moved. Try this… Tablo vs. TiVo Subscription (Branch from 2.2.26 thread)
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

You know who’s going to get that adam???

2 Likes