I'm so happy That I got Tivo and Returned my Tablo (old thread)

I have these same problems! Antenna on TV fine - connected to Tablo not so much. Fry eggs on the darn thing. Wifi and even Ethernet wired connections wonky. WASTED $300 on this darn thing.

I’d sell it for what you think it’s worth… you know like $1.
(let us know when it’s for sale)

4 Likes

I’d love a 2nd Tablo, I’ll give you a $1.50 CAD :innocent:

1 Like

1.5 Canadian Dollar equals 1.11 United States Dollar

I’ll go full $1.50 US :poop:

1 Like

I’d trade a bottle of two buck chuck :wine_glass::wine_glass:

I’m glad that you at least said the true. The others having problem but because they are stuck with that junk they will not say that they do have a problem… SHAME because a NEW USERS will be stuck with that.

Lol you actually think Tablo is a cult and we all are secretly hating our problem ridden Tablos and not saying anything about it?

Dang what has the world come to when people are this paranoid.

2 Likes

Yes, because I would just stay with something because it isn’t working for me when there are several other options available. It’s obvious Tablo (yeah, it’s Tablo not Diablo, just saying) isn’t the solution for you for whatever reason. It IS the solution for a lot of us and works perfectly fine for our needs.

Do we get t-shirts?
I want t-shirts.

5 Likes

Today it’s worth $1.12 USD :wink:

Hah, I guess I am a sadist since I have now bought 4 of them and recommended purchases to a dozen plus other people, 3 of which purchased them.

All 7 are up and running without issue, even one that was hit by lightening and blew out the wired network connection is humming along fine on wifi…

(I have a shirt)

2 Likes

I have had my 2 tuner tablo for 4 years now. Going strong. No major issues. I play mine on Roku.

Jim

We’ve had our Tablo since February 25, 2016 and have not had any issues with it so far. We have an original 4-tuner Tablo. It has definitely been worth it for us and our journey of cutting the cord. Hate that you haven’t had a nice experience with Tablo. Glad you are enjoying your TiVo.

2 Likes

I have a TiVo and would like to sell it. Life time subscription 4 tuner 1 T hard drive. Only connects to one tv. It’s retired to top of book case while my tablo crashes from all the recording it has to do!

I remember playing Diablo when it was first released in 1996. I had no problems with it at all.

My Tablo runs great as well. I just don’t see the connection, though.

OTA? How much?

300.00 with original remote and power cord.

what model?