How to record while watching a live program

Hello. I have a Dual Lite and I can’t figure out how to record a program that I am currently watching Live?

Thanks in advance.

I’d first click on the downward pointing arrow in the upper right cornor

exposing the grid/schedule - highlight the show you’re watching - click the grey REC button…:

It changes to orange and the show in the grid indicates it’s being recorded:

then click on the upward arrow now in the lower right corner:

and watch the show you’re recording, so you can watch it again :slight_smile:

hope this helps

1 Like

What app is that? On my iPad, I don’t have that down arrow on the upper right of the live screen!

And how do you insert a picture on the post in this forum? I want to attach the picture of my live screen capture from my iPad.

That is the my.tablotv.com website interface on a computer. On the iPad you’ll have to go back to the guide to start the recording.

before I attach a bunch of screen shots, just to have someone say - that’s not what I use… why don’t you explain how you’re access the forum.

or

Hey I bet when you signed on you got a message from discobot offering to help you with the forum stuff (Interactive new user tutorial - Posts about nothing slight_smile now with polls)

Even if you already know everything, there's always more.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Without some goals and some efforts to reach it, no man can live. — John Dewey

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.