Hard drive clone

It’s April 2017 – where is the automated easy method to migrate my full 1tb drive to my new 5tb? I have win8 and cannot get EXT2fsd to launch/work – how about a now technical fix for those of us who don’t code? It’s been 2 years since this thread started and still no tablo graceful solution! Come on tablo – make it easier for us to grow and stay with you!!!

I exported all my shows using Tablo Exporter to Plex. Then upgraded my drive with a factory reset of the Tablo.

Wasn’t too hard.

I don’t have plex I have a roku – works great – I just want all y shows and settings moved to the larger disk – why is that so hard – different formats I get it, but tablo ought to have this solved by now, especially since people have been using the product for a few years. I may just go to the 5tb and start over because tablo is so slow to provide needed solutions.

Where is this utility?? – we asked for it two years ago and still nothing? Please provide this – or instructions that require coding/hacking/os interest/knowledge.

I can only hope they get to this soon.

However, it may be a long time. So you can look into the unofficial workarounds for this, there are multiple in the forums - none supported by Tablo.