Happy 10 year anniversary, Tablo!

10 years ago this week, the original 2-Tuner Tablos were shipped to all the pre-order customers in America and Canada. I took a gamble on cord-cutting at that time with the Tablo, and I have never looked back. :slight_smile: While my original Tablo was swapped out a few months later due to an issue, that replacement is still going strong almost 10 years later. It has to be the oldest technology in my home.

The first year was pretty rough with a 2 TB drive limit, apps that hadn’t been delivered yet, and a decent amount of other issues. But the developers worked hard over the years to deliver a stable and constantly improving product.

The 4th gen is still in its first year, and I expect the devs to fix a lot of the issues by the one year mark (August).

For a product to still be relevant after 10 years is a testament to great company and a terrific product. I just want to thank the Tablo folks for all their hard work, and I hope the 4th gen can be a big hit, as well any ATSC 3.0 devices in the future.

5 Likes

Awww big thanks @snowcat and thanks to all of our loyal Tablo customers!

It’s hard to believe it’s been a decade since that day… And even more than a decade of working on the product for many of us. Times flies!

We are so excited to be on this journey with all of you and can’t wait to see what the next year will bring.

3 Likes