Guide subscription payment declined

My program guide free trial is up but when I try to subscribe my Visa card is declined. My bank says Visa is blocking transactions to Canada because of potential fraud. How do I pay for the guide subscription?

@Kerry send me the cash and I will put it in my account :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL 

@TabloTV should be able to help

@Kerry

Call Tablo Support, you’ll likely get a faster resolution that way.

You should be able to call up your credit card company to allow the charge to go through.   There should be a 1-800 number on the back of your card.

@Kerry - You’ll need to call the number on your VISA card and allow transactions from Canada. We can’t do much on our end.

They refuse to unblock for any transaction to Canada, too much fraud. I only have a Visa card. So how do I pay? This is weird, I’ve never run into this before. They said recently the entire state of Texas was blocked for awhile. Do you use PayPal?

One option would be to buy a prepaid card from your local grocery store, Walmart, etc for the amount of your subscription.   Then use that for your payment.

Which bank do you bank with? I can’t see the big banks blocking all transactions to Canada.

Plus I assume at least 1/2 to 3/4 of all Tablo users are in the US and this is the first I’ve heard of this problem with the subscription payment.

They refuse to unblock for any transaction to Canada, too much fraud. I only have a Visa card. So how do I pay? This is weird, I've never run into this before. They said recently the entire state of Texas was blocked for awhile. Do you use PayPal?

Use your bank Credit / Debit card instead of your regular Credit Card. Get one of those “reloadable” gift credit cards.

http://www.walmart.com/cp/Bluebird/1099170

I have used Bluebird (AMX) for a couple years for my toys.  Works fine everyplace, they have gas and other discounts going all the time, and it’s completely free.  Use the Walmart link above or go to Bluebird.com and setup with them directly.  You can even link another charge card to your Bluebird Card to move money back and forth.

-Rodger