Guide Error, I assume

I just noticed this (assumed) error for Star Trek Voyager. I’ve seen errors like this before. There is an episode “Basics Part 1” at the end of season 2 and “Part 2” at the beginning of season 3. But instead in the guide, there are 2 episodes 26 at the end of season 2 and no episode 1 at the beginning of season 3. From my experience the first one really is S02E26 and the second one is S03E01. How does this get reported/fixed?

The exact same thing happens for season 3 episodes 8 and 9 “Future’s End Part 1 and Part 2”. I’ll be watching for this, again. There will be 2 episodes “8 Future’s End”.

The biggest issue is the second (duplicate named) episode is looked at as a duplicate so it never records if you have it set to not record dupes.

The network’s (H&I) online guide is correct.

What I assumed above was correct. I’m saving Star Trek Voyager episodes and was missing several including one of the ones I mentioned. I let the first episode record Monday night then noticed Tablo removed the second scheduled recording for Tuesday night because it looked like a duplicate. I ripped Mondays recording then deleted it from Tablo so I could reschedule Tuesdays. Tuesday nights was listed as season 2 episode 26 but it was actually season 3 episode 1. Early next week I’ll be watching season 3 episodes 8 and 9 for the same issue.

1 Like

I’ve noticed the same behavior in the past and I too sometimes need to do some creative scheduling to accommodate.