Grid view is nice, but please add list view as well

Grid view is nice, but please add list view as well. When using the Prime Time, TV Shows, Movies, and Sports filters it would be nice if you could toggle between grid view and list view. Grid view get’s hard to browse, especially on bigger screens. The list view should be stacked vertically, have the thumbnail on the left, and a synopsis on the right with (REC) toggles.

2 Likes

This has been previously requested and is something that we’ve definitely considered. Just hasn’t been done yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

It takes soooooooooo long for all the images to load in grid view.
Please, please, please give us a list view that just loads!

Thanks.

2 Likes

This was Aug 19, 2015 - since it has been “definitely considered” with the implied suggestion it may be done someday… can anyone, yet, provide any feedback?

1 Like

Maybe this request should die so that the various apps don’t end the mess that the fire tv app is.

As this continues to be considered, and updates? Still wait till it gets “done yet” ? :thinking:

1 Like

I too would prefer a list view using smaller ICONs so I’ll be patiently waiting for ‘done yet’ to happen.

I prefer larger ICONs.

Since there are many missing features and bugs, I wouldn’t expect any new features until when the next lunar eclipse is visible from the USA

1 Like

I would like to see this on a lot of the screens. I watch mostly on larger TV’s and seeing these huge icons :grinning: with only 8 filling the entire screen is so wasted I think. I see 8 icons but could probably see 15-25 lines in list view.

1 Like