Freezing after latest update

After the latest update, I can’t make it through an program of live TV without having to back out and re-start the program. I’ve had my current setup for about 4 years and I haven’t had this happen.

Can you provide some details on your setup? For example, what device are you using to view live TV? Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, etc.?

Sure. 4 tuner Tablo hooked to a netgear nighthawk x6 (AC3200- R8000) which is hard wired into a Sony BRAVIA X850D which has the app installed on the system. Does that help? Need more?

So it looks like that model is running Android TV, correct? Prior to having to back out and re-start it, do you encounter an error, etc.? And when you are accessing live TV are you clicking on the title of the program or are you clicking on the channel number itself?

No errors, it just freezes. I’m selecting from the far left so I can just watch that same channel all day.

Actually, the other thing I noticed is that the voices are off after a few hours and if I start and stop again, they are sync’d.

Hello, do you work for Tablo? I haven’t heard back from you.

I do NOT. You might try clearing data on the Tablo app and seeing if you still have the issue. If you do I would contact @TabloSupport.

https://www.tablotv.com/ask-tablo/

what update? device app firmware :question:

If you’re still experiencing these issues, don’t hesitate to give our support team a call at 1-844-TABLOTV (822-5688), or to send us a ticket with the details.

Thank you, ticket submitted

1 Like