FireTV Stuttering Issue

I finally found the cause of my random crashing and reloading reconnecting of the tablo app on the fire TV stick. It was the electronic HDMI switch I was using. Once I replaced it with a manual push button HDMI switch, the random crashes stopped.

1 Like

Fire TV used to work well. Have been getting horrible stuttering problems for the past month. I tried uninstalling and installing again. Still, same problem.

I havenā€™t had stuttering issues in a while, it has been great but now after the last update I was watching the Colts game tonight about 30 mins behind and it stuttered and buffered on and off. Seems like maybe the issue with nfl games being scheduled to record and then the next day that arenā€™t is fixed but now I canā€™t watch a game delayed when it is still ongoing, which is worse to me

@vangheem @jim1513 - Which recording quality setting are you using? Are you using the stick or the box?

I donā€™t see a conclusion to this thread. Was the shudder issues fixed? I have some pretty severe shuddering with FTV.

Hey @Brad_Perdue - Can you send us a note so we can look at this for you? http://support.tablotv.com/hc/en-us/requests/new