Got my new router up and going
Everything working as it should except Tablo.
Tablo is really acting funny now. It will tune to a channel & run for 1-2 minutes then "Playback Error - Your Tuner has been reassigned or your device has temporarily lost connection with your Tablo".
I tried disconnecting the hard drive & it did the same thing. Reconnected the hard drive & it would not recognize it. After a while it recognized it again. Tune to a channel, fine for 1-2 minutes then same error. Disconnect HD & it does the same thing.
Reconnected the HD & Tablo does not recognize it at first. Finally it recognizes it but says it must be configured. I told it no because I did not want to lose my recordings. Went to recordings & it sees them. It let me delete one. Tried to play another one & got the same error.
My Tablo is really messed up!