Finally Tablo Quad on $ale

Yesterday they were sold out today Best Buy has tablo Quad for $179.99 (well, not sold out, but +3wks delivery time)

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/tablo-quad-ota-dvr-black/6367485.p?skuId=6367485

Tabo’s Store also has the same price, with “free shipping” no mention on deliver time.

note: they say there’s free shipping, yet charge shipping, even after you enter the code

So it’s only $7 less than regular retail elsewhere. Just seems like a screwy move.

Getting a "covid" pay for *not taking time off* during the pandemic -- looking for a one unit Quad, but now it may bee too late, or too long to get one.

The price of the device gets discounted by the shipping cost.

And shipping is 2-3 business days in the US depending on how far away you are from our NY state warehouse.

Had a similar issue when I bought a refurbished Dual Lite.

It just looks contradictive, very misleading in the end… and just feels screwy. Free shipping?

Free Shipping Discount
For a limited time with the code SHIPFREE the OTA DVR product purchase totals will be reduced by the shipping cost for those in the continental US. Live in Alaska or Hawaii? No worries. We’ll still discount your total shipping cost by $13.50 US. Cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.

So then why isn’t it $166.49? Then add the shipping for a sale price of $179.99?? I don’t see it, it’s not discounted from the full price to get the 179.99 What price is discounted? to add the shipping back… so I get free shipping and a sale price of 179.99?

I’ve waited this long, I’ll wait on Best Buy where free shipping equates to zero added shipping charges. image

Update, Best Buy now claims to have them available in stores next week for pickup or truly free shipping within approx 10 days.