Feature support table

@TabloTV @TabloSupport Is there a features table that compares the clients ? I would like to know what features are supported for each clients to access Tablo. c.f: Samsung native app, no fast rewind, LG native app can’t connect to multiple Tablos.

Thanks,

We’re working on one.

It’s pretty ugly at the moment, but I’m hoping to find some time in the next few weeks to beautify it.

This is a new one on me… You should be able to go to the bottom of the ‘settings’ screen and hit disconnect.

If you have any other specific ‘is this supported’ questions, I can answer them for you now!

Great! thanks… I don’t have an LG tv, it was just an example to illustrate what I meant. If it’s the works, it’s good. I believe it was a blog post in regard to Samsung actually.
Thanks!

No problemo!

We’ve been meaning to do it for a long time, but we’re still trying to find a way to make it useable yet current given the sheer number of platforms and features there are!

Totally understand. If it’s difficult to navigate and keep track for you, imagine for us! :wink:

Have a good and cool weekend. Why in hell it so cold all of a sudden?

Indeed. Summer cannot come soon enough.

Except for those of us in the south. Looking forward to a bit more winter please… (sorry you north people). :slight_smile:

lol.

Feature question: what feature(s) do the 2 next platform don’t support?

-Apple tvOS
-Kodi add-on?

If the Kodi add-on can resolve the new Fire TV issues, it could be an alternative.

Thanks

Tablo Connect, Search, and Guide screens are the big ones for Apple TV.

Guide is the next big update on that side.

And KODI is closest to the ROKU app in terms of functionality, but several revs behind since we've made some significant progress on the ROKU side lately.

great. Thanks for the response.