Fast Forward 30 Sec

I like the 30 second fast forward that the Web App has. “My.TABLOTV.COM
I can whatch a football game in a short period of time and not miss much.
Is there a way to do this with the TABLO app?
Thanks,
Larry

https://www.tablotv.com/apps-compatible-devices/

Which one is “the TABLO app”

tablo works across a variety of platforms with a a mix of apps.

…as though the web app isn’t included? as a tablo app? Depending which browser you’re using, you can also speed adjust if you want to “speed” - 1.25x, 1.50x and 2.0x or even 0.5x slower natively with not extensions required :slight_smile: also includes PIP

I think every Tablo app I’ve ever used has a skip function - though some skip 30 seconds forward while others skip 10 seconds forward. Use the right-arrow on your remote or keyboard, or the skip icon on a phone. Figure out if it’s a 10-second or 30-second skip, and count off either 12-15 or 4-5 taps for a standard commercial break.

I prefer the 10-second skip for football, as one or two taps usually let you skip between plays when there’s not a timeout, while the 30 second skips miss the snaps sometimes, especially with hurry-up offenses.

I prefer the 10-second skip for football, as one or two taps usually let you skip between plays when there’s not a timeout, while the 30 second skips miss the snaps sometimes, especially with hurry-up offenses.

I wish it was customizable. 25 seconds would be ideal in this situation!