Failed recordings after switching to maximum quality

Last week at the start of the new fall tv season, I have decided to use to maximum quality setting (HD 1080, 10 Mbps). Yesterday I have found 2 recording that have failed due to "no tuners available ", one on Sunday and one on Monday. Strangely I didn’t see any conflic the days before the faided recording. I have decided to verify the next 2 weeks but couldn’t find any conflicts. I have a 4 tuner unit, so I did some testing, trying to record 4 shows at the same time, but the last show never recorded due to "no tuner available ". Tried to record 3 shows and watch 1 live, still had “no tuner available”. Then in searching this community I found out that sometime when selecting the maximum quality, some chanel recording will use 2 tuners. I have changed the recording quality back to (HD1080- 8 Mbps) and do not have any problem recording or watching 4 tuners anymore. Now that I know, I don’t have a problem with the fact that sometime it would use 2 tuner to record a show, but I have a problem when it doesn’t tell me that there could be a conflict.

TABLOTV, is this a bug, or is it only my tablo that does that?
Thanks

Read this - this issue is only for the Quad tuner model. The Dual tuner can record two streams at 720p 60 fps.

Was one of your recordings in progress from a channel that broadcasts 720p 60 fps?

"In order to preserve image quality across streams, Tablo’s fourth tuner will be temporarily disabled if any 720p stations are being recorded at 60fps. This is true ONLY for 4-tuner Tablo DVRs using the HD1080 – 10Mbps, 720@60fps recording quality. "

Yes, one of the recording was from a 720p channel. On Sunday, at 8:00pm 3 programs started, one from a 720p channel, the other 2 from a 1080i channel, then at 8:30 another one was suppose to start from a 1080i channel but didn’t due to “no tuner available”. I understand why it didn’t record, I only want to know if there is a way Tablo could tell me that there would be a conflict when this happens?