Duplicate Recordings

I had had my Tablo for 2 weeks and I select to record the entire series for multiple shows without duplicates. I am guessing that when a show is already recorded and it is showing again on live tv that Tablo will record the next scheduled show ( different show not the same ) that has not been recorded, is this correct?

When going through my recordings I noticed lots of duplicates.

Using my laptop, I click on each duplicate episode and noticed some are 2 minutes, others are 30 seconds, etc.

Feature Request: Please provide the recording time outside the episode on the main screen where you can see each episode. Please provide a checkbox next to each episode that way instead of clicking on each episode and deleting each one at a time I would be able to select the checkbox and then on delete selected.

Thank you…JGM

If they are different lengths they are likely not duplicates but “segments” of the show that were created because of an issue that was encountered during the recording. One common cause is signal/reception issues. If you play back the segments do you see any reception issues? If not, you probably want to open a ticket so support can take a look at the logs and tell you the root cause of the issue.

2 Likes