Does the resume feature works on Android?

The resume play feature never worked on my Fire TV’s…
1.  I play a recorded show on FireTV-1, press the “back” button, then play the same recorded show, it will start from the beginning
2.  I play a recorded show on FireTV-1, press “back” button, then go to FireTV-2 and play the same recorded show, it will start from the beginning

So I wonder if this is specific to the Fire TV.  Does this feature work on an Android tablet ?

@lowbee

Resume works well on Android :slight_smile: Fire TV isn’t supported (yet) so you can expect some varying results.

Is there any plan to make the resume feature work on the Fire TV? It’s terrible to go to another device and have to remember where I left of watching the show and then fast forward to that spot.

Resume works with FireTv now. I am not sure when it was implemented, but I just tried it, and it worked perfectly.

1 Like

Yep - I start watching on one FireTV and pick up again on another all the time. Resume works fine. You do need to make sure you exit properly (there are some ways to exit that skip past the process that saves your spot - can’t remember how off hand - but it is something like hitting the home button while watching a show). I always pause the show, then hit the back button until I get the message to Exit Tablo, after which, I confirm. But I am pretty sure you don’t have to go to that extreme (hitting pause, then back once likely is enough to save your spot).