Cover art missing - blue boxes

I’ve seen the blue boxes before, and usually it’s for older movies, but these are all newer “holiday” movies.  Further, I’ve noticed that the number of blue boxes shown on the Roku recordings screen is not the
same as what I see via the Chrome browser - there are always more on the Roku.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?  @TabloTV - will the blue boxes ever “resolve” once the cover art becomes available?

@mbellaire The blue boxes are just for missing guide data - the same way our provider can be without an entire channel, individual movie titles can be omitted from the database as well. 

We can fix this the same way we can fill in missing channels: just by reporting the missing information with a zip/postal code. 
It’s weird that you’re noticing some differences on the Roku vs Chrome, though. Feel free to send me an example directly and we can take a look at it.

@TabloSupport - PM sent.

Hello,

I have this same problem with several recordings. They all show on android and Windows, but not with my Roku 3. A status on the reason of the problem or a known workaround if any exist would be appreciate.

Thanks.
@mbellaire The blue boxes are just for missing guide data - the same way our provider can be without an entire channel, individual movie titles can be omitted from the database as well. 

We can fix this the same way we can fill in missing channels: just by reporting the missing information with a zip/postal code. 
It's weird that you're noticing some differences on the Roku vs Chrome, though. Feel free to send me an example directly and we can take a look at it.

TabloSupport - I just wanted to second (or third in this case) what mbellaire and joesakic are seeing - I have just  blue boxes on my Roku 3  for NFL games, and some misc programs,  but on Chrome, I have the proper NFL shield logo or show cover art.  So the guide data exists, but doesn’t make it to the Roku (or is at least not displayed on the Roku).  Let me know if there is anything I can provide to you to help resolve this issue.

@TabloChris @joesakic @mbellaire Thanks for sharing this, folks - we’re going to take a closer look at some databases in the field to see if we can narrow this down. We’ll get it patched up ASAP.

Just to add… I am looking at the Tablo on a computer with chrome browser.  I am missing guide data when I look at the LIVE TV.  There are about 95% of the boxes that have no data at all.  The others are random through out the listing.

What Can I do?  I had 4 more days on my trial so I thought that might be the problem so I logged in and bought the lifetime subscription .  That made no difference.  I have also refreshed the subscription and the guide data was updated.

what is my next step?

I am looking at the Tablo on a computer with chrome browser.  I am missing guide data when I look at the LIVE TV.  There are about 95% of the boxes that have no data at all.  The others are random through out the listing.

What Can I do?  I had 4 more days on my trial so I thought that might be the problem so I logged in and bought the lifetime subscription .  That made no difference.  I have also refreshed the subscription and the guide data was updated.

what is my next step?

@MPJohns Send me your Tablo’s MAC (it’s printed on the bottom) in a ticket here - I’ll take a look and we’ll get this fixed up.