Constant Reloads via Roku App

Tx for the reply. I have done both of these recommended solutions… hardwiring, and reducing the QOS. Neither worked. It is not buffering. It is exhibiting every 30 seconds, like clockwork, a pixilating thing. I have turned off every possible device in my house to eliminate the possibility of something causing this given it is predictable, every 30 seconds. Nothing. It only happens on the NBC signal. I have changed antennas, locations, hard wiring, QOS, and a slew of other things. No go. ANd it occurs on every device, not just a single TV.

Hm. Buffering isn’t usually so predictable. Sounds fishy! Can you send our support team a note? We can take a look from our end.

Where do you live? Or better, what frequency is the NBC channel? Sounds like you have something nearby that runs at the frequency or harmonic thereof (or is just such a mess that it interferes with lots of things). Whatever it is, it does its thing every 30 seconds. It’s likely in violation of some communication standards (maybe something not shielded like it’s supposed to be).