You probably violated one of the 10 tablo commandments:
"Thou shall use tablo Live TV at your own risk"
My solution is to have a tablo disaster preparedness kit for Roku users
1) Buy a tablet carrying case with extra pockets - one per TV
2) Place TV remote control in one pocket. Since Live TV seems to crash the tablo server, you need to be able to quickly switch between antenna and hdmi mode.
3) Buy extra USB cables - tablo support sometimes claims that the USB cable is the problem.
4) Buy a spare disk drive - tablo support sometimes claims a bad disk drive is the problem
5) Buy a tablet with a 10 inch screen or larger - actually using the Roku app to schedule new recordings from the apps monolithic list is unbearable. Use the WEB app and keep your sanity.