Community.tablotv.com

For some reason I can not post a message from my phone, but there is no problem posting from a computer.  @TabloSupport any idea what the problem is?

I have the same issue, I can never get the keyboard up to type anything from my tablet

Noticed that issue with Chrome browser on Android devices. Works fine on iPhone.

Are you logged in???

Lol yes - you tap on the reply box and it doesn’t bring up the keyboard.

Posted from my galaxy S5

Maybe the keyboard you are using?

Android tablet running 4.4.2 with the native Google keyboard.

Mine is 4.4.4 with Google Keyboard…

But I had posted before with 4.4.2

I’ll try changing keyboards tomorrow

It’s not the keyboard, it’s something with the browser. I tried the Swype keyboard on the same tablet, a no go.

guess I’ll try Chrome or Firefox

I have the same problem with my Toshiba android 4.0 tablet. Google keybord in Chrome.

strange how nobody said anything until I posted my problem. 

Am posting from my phone using Firefox.

This issue was first reported back in July.  No definite solution was found.

http://community.tablotv.com/discussion/comment/4474/

Posting this from my one m8. No problem. Using chrome.

Same issue here for months. Stock Android Lollipop, Chrome Beta and keyboard on Nexus 4 works. Stock Lollipop, Chrome Beta and keyboard on 2012 Nexus 7 has issues. Believe it could be related to DPI configuration and not resolution as both the Nexus 4 and 2012 Nexus 7 have the same resolution. Forgot to mention from Chrome Beta on both devices.

Didn’t really care much to push the issue. The forums is the last place I want Tablo gurus working, :slight_smile:

We’re actually looking at a swap in forum software that was designed to have native support for mobile devices as well as some other goodies. 

Stay tuned.

Excellent.  This forum software is usable, but there are much better solutions out there.