Commercial Skip cost $?

Hi. Just got my 10 day notice for renewing the commercial skip feature. Tells me it will be automatically renewed but no where does it say the amount. Logged in to my account and again couldn’t find it. How much is this per year?

Thank you. Didn’t look in shop. Great device love it. Worth every dime.

2 Likes

Every time I start thinking ‘this never works right’ it skips my commercials and I say the same thing, worth every penny $2/month. Commercial skipping on the back end is an art as much as a science, I’m impressed how well it works.

2 Likes

I just found out that commercial skip does not work on Samsung phones. Its works great at home on Roku and Firestick.

Are you using your phone on your home network or remotely? If you are at home, it should work on all Android phones. But commercial skip likely doesn’t work on Tablo Connect.

1 Like

I tried it away from home on Tablo Connect not working, I will have to try it at home to see if it works there.

Unless you’re streaming at full quality, the skips won’t be available when you’re using Tablo Connect.

1 Like

So if streaming at full quality it will work away from home?

It will, but it may take a minute or so for the commercial skip playlist to kick in.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, I got it working now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.