Cloud DVR Down for Maintenance - January 17, 2019

Please be advised that this Thursday, January 17th the Tablo CLOUD DVR service will be offline for maintenance starting at 6:00 a.m. EST.

Those using Tablo’s Cloud DVR service will continue to be able to watch Live TV during the planned downtime, however, recording live TV and the ability to access previously created recordings will be unavailable.

We anticipate maintenance will be completed by 8:00 a.m. EST.

We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.

Those using a traditional hard drive with their Tablo DVR, or Tablo DUAL 64GB’s onboard storage will not be affected.

If you have any questions regarding this planned maintenance period, please touch base with Tablo Support.

That dude has been worked to death.

Yeah. We temporarily ran out of free snacks in the break room.

OMG! NO! … wait, I don’t actually have a subscription so this doesn’t affect me. … carry on.

Upgrade work was completed by 7:20 a.m. ET. Everything should be back to normal.

If anyone is experiencing any odd behavior, please drop a note to our support team: www.tablotv.com/ask-tablo

Haven’t been able to watch recordings for 24 hours now. Doesn’t matter what device I’m using.

Is there more maintenance going on tonight? Went to watch a recording just now and cloud dvr is again unavailable.

Apologies @Beaugart. It looks like we did have an outage of the Cloud DVR service. Everything is back up & running now so please let us know if you see any further issues.

1 Like