Chromecast app crashes if you scroll quickly in the coming soon list

If I go to the coming soon section and hold down the down button on the Chromecast remote, it goes down a couple rows and then freezes and then crashes back to the Chromecast home screen. I have 2 more shows to record today and 10 tomorrow. If I just click down once and let the screen refresh, then down again and let it refresh again and repeat that, I can keep going down the list without it crashing. It’s repeatable.

Roku TV app doesn’t have this problem seemingly because there is only 1 row per day and the multiple programs go across instead of showing them all under one day in multiple rows.

Hi @mtnagel,

It seems there’s a few problems with the Tablo app on your Chromecast. It may be worth a shot to try clearing its app cache, if you haven’t already.

Didn’t help. Same thing happens after clearing the cache.

So if any of this is true what company would spend money on an app when google has discontinued the product.

The Google Chromecast hardware lineup is officially dead.

Google stopped making the Chromecast HD and 4K devices. They sold out and left the official Google Store.

Google replaced the cheap streaming stick with the more expensive Google TV Streamer, which costs $99

Which is now $149.

Since there is a chip shortage the price of any high demand product that contains CPU, RAM, and/or flash has gone up and up.

True? Do you think I’m lying? LOL

Chromecast is officially supported and it’s in the picture!

https://support.tablotv.com/hc/en-us/articles/13954983793940-Tablo-Compatible-Apps-and-Devices