Chicago CBS not showing show titles

Any Chicago Tablo users also have the issue of CBS show titles not showing up on the schedule?

@kenchi Is all of the scheduled data blank? If so, just send me a note with the details and we’ll get it added for you.

@TabloSupport - 
yes, all of channel 2-1 CBS2 HD programming schedule is always blank.  The other channels are fine.
Here is a screenshot:

http://imgur.com/Cwxcv8k

thanks

How far are you from Chicago and what antenna do you have?  CBS is the only Chicago channel I cannot tune in.

Thanks
How far are you from Chicago and what antenna do you have?  CBS is the only Chicago channel I cannot tune in.

Thanks

I’m in Northbrook.

CBS is also my only channel that doesn’t have “full” strength, but it still comes in okay.  I had to place the antenna in my daughter’s room upstairs, which faces to the south-eastern direction.

@kenchi We’ve reported this to our guide data provider; the missing information should show up soon.

I’m in Chicago just west of Logan Square, 7.5miles from the Sear Towers according to TV fool. I get both CBS channels 2.1 and 2.11 they both give me all the guide info. I don’t know how to tell signal strength with the Tablo but with my Homeworx PVR I got 75% with 2.1 and 80% on 2.11. Decades on 2.21 the channel right under CBS I get no info. 

@kenchi you have trouble with 2.11 too? I thought that was their UHF mirror of the VHF 2.1 and it was supposed to be fine for all. 

@mrv777 how far are you from the antenna towers?

@Eli_Neris  I am probably about 35-40 miles away.  I have this antenna on our second floor: http://www.channelmasterstore.com/SMARTenna_HD_Antenna_p/cm-3000hd.htm

I’m hoping to get it moved up to the attic within the next week or two.  All the other channels I have no issue with.
@kenchi We've reported this to our guide data provider; the missing information should show up soon.

Thanks!  I’ll report here when the guide shows the information.

@kenchi you have trouble with 2.11 too? I thought that was their UHF mirror of the VHF 2.1 and it was supposed to be fine for all. 

That’s odd, I don’t even get 2.11 when I do a scan.  It doesn’t even show up.

Maybe Northbrook is too far from that tower to pick up on a scan… ?
@kenchi We've reported this to our guide data provider; the missing information should show up soon.

Just letting you know that the CBS channels in the guide are still blank. Nothing yet.

Have you tried changing your zip code. I had a problem with not getting data and tablo support told me to try a different one. Here in Chicago it changes every few blocks so it’s not too surprising that not all are up to date with current data. Give 60610 a shot.

@kenchi Sorry for the wait, I’m waiting on an update on our end now. We should have some news soon. Feel free to PM me!

@kenchi Sorry for the wait, I'm waiting on an update on our end now. We should have some news soon. Feel free to PM me!

No problem with the wait. I’m not in a rush.  I was just posting an update.

Is anyone else having trouble with a recorded cbs show? We just watched 2 shows both on cbs and they were pretty jumpy. The strange thing is that live TV on cbs is just fine…

Has anyone else experienced this?

@angelosc Was the video more ‘stuttery’ than anything, or did the actual video itself look corrupted? e.g pixelation.

It was very clear, but about ever 10-15 seconds it would stutter and skip about .5 seconds. There was also pixelation there would appear after the stutter too.

I tested it out on the web app on the computer after seeing it on the roku stick. It is on both. All other channels seem to record just fine though. I also tested live tv on the channel and it is smooth and has clear playback.
@kenchi Is all of the scheduled data blank? If so, just send me a note with the details and we'll get it added for you.

What zip code did you enter and what is the main zip code for Chicago? Check www.usps.gov.  Changing the zipcode might fix the problem.  I read it fixed it for someone else.

@kenchi Is all of the scheduled data blank? If so, just send me a note with the details and we'll get it added for you.

What zip code did you enter and what is the main zip code for Chicago? Check www.usps.gov.  Changing the zipcode might fix the problem.  I read it fixed it for someone else.

i used 60062, and CBS still was blank.

I changed to 60025 and they all work now. thanks