CBS in Bremerton

My antenna picks up the CBS channels that shows on the tv. The tablo attenna (which is the same brand and sitting directly to the other antenna). Does not pick up CBS. But it gets all the other channels. We can’t figure it out. Is it blocked somehow?

What kind of antenna are you using? I’m in Brownsville and I pick up two KIROs. One is on channel 26 and the tower is in Silverdale. I think it’s low powered because it doesn’t work well for me. I also have poor reception with ch 39 when it raining or windy and that’s why I’m in the process of moving my antenna on my house.

It could be your hard drive. I am on the Olympic Peninsula and use an Antennas Direct C4 with an RCA preamp on one on my Tablos to receive a Canadian channel (CBUT) located 96 miles away. It has always worked fair but still had dropouts even with a 5 dot signal strength. Also I could sometimes receive KIRO 7 CBS in Everett with this north facing antenna but it would disappear often. I changed the old Hitachi in my external enclosure to an new hard drive:
WD AV-GP 1 TB AV Video Hard Drive: 3.5 Inch, SATA III, 64 MB Cache - WD10EURX
I couldn’t believe the difference. The 2 channels in question have been running for a week now with multiple recordings and live viewing with no dropouts!.
I thought with the Tablo that the hard drive either worked or it didn’t work, but it’s not that simple. If you can try another hard drive that may solve your problem. On my other Tablo KIRO is giving me problems so I ordered another one of the same hard drive to replace the 10 year old Hitachi I am using.

@superavp If you swap the two antennas, does the TV stop receiving CBS?
Either way, if you’re still having issues accessing it on the Tablo, reach out to our support team.