Can't delete empty program avatar

Under recordings I have one show series that has been “deleted.” It wont disappear. Visible avatar on apple tv and roku, of course with no episodes.

It does NOT appear on iphone app.

Suggestions please.

Thanks!!

Been there - seen this.

If it’s the same as mine.

It may be the same issue. Some FUBAR in release 2.2.16/2.2.18 caused an unseen issue in the tablo database. Then on a later release if any episode of the same show was scheduled the empty entry in recording showed up - before the show was actually recorded.

I actually had to record an episode before I could delete. And the empty recording entry was only visible on tablo apps that used restfulapi and not HTML.

I see this once in awhile. A stubborn tile that won’t go away. First time, I thought it may have been set as a Series recording & wondered if that were the reason (wasn’t and wasn’t). Then I tried refreshing the guide info and / or re-syncing, usually one or both of those methods have worked for me.

Record a new episode of that show, then delete it, problem solved.

No longer on.

Yep. Doesn’t show up on iPad or iPhone. Restful api problem?

Had this experience again. Double-checked to be certain it wasn’t a series recording. Tile is stubborn, will not leave. Do not consider having to record the program again (and delete it again) as an acceptable solution. Not a major problem, but it is an irritant.