Can't connect after upgrade

My Tablo Dual Lite was connected by Wi Fi to a Roku. I noticed that an upgrade was available on Sunday 3/8. I accepted the update. It appeared to finish. After the update, the Roku said it can’t connect with the Tablo.

I followed the steps in the Wi Fi connection guide including power off/on of my router (Netgear Nighthawk, software up to date), the Roku & the Tablo multiple times. I’ve reset the Tablo using the blue button on the back. A reset causes the blue light to flash quickly, then flash slowly.

The Tablo device does not appear as a connected device on the router. I don’t see a Tablo device available in Wi Fi Networks on any Wi Fi device in my house. I’ve turned off Cellular data while checking Wi Fi networks. I see all other Wi Fi networks I expect to see, but not the Tablo network.

I logged a case, 78200, with Tablo support on Sunday. I got a canned e-mail with troubleshooting steps on Tuesday evening. I replied to that Tuesday, still waiting for a reply.

I’ve flagged your ticket with our team and they should be in touch shortly. The slow pulsing you’re describing is indicative that your Tablo isn’t getting an IP address from the router, and is waiting to be added via Wi-Fi.

Do you see a Tablo_XXXX network available? If so, try re-adding it to your WiFi network.

If not, try plugging your Tablo directly into your router with an Ethernet cord, then rebooting the Tablo. If/when the blue LED goes solid, this means it’s back online and connected to your network.

As I mentioned in my original post:
I don’t see a Tablo device available in Wi Fi Networks on any Wi Fi device in my house. I’ve turned off Cellular data while checking Wi Fi networks. I see all other Wi Fi networks I expect to see, but not the Tablo network.