Cannot record WNBA game - wrong guide data

I wanted to record the WNBA game which is on ABC today at 2PM. The guide data is wrong and says there is a soccer game at that time. I thought, no problem I will record the soccer game and it really will record the WNBA game. However, when I try to record it, Tablo says it cannot record the program because “Tablo cannot find programming information for this airing”.

I tried downloading a new program guide and that did not help. I also tried pressing ‘down’ on my 4K Max controller, but this did not bring up the record option.

Is there any way to record this game?

Well since the gen 4 hasn’t figured out manual recording, You might be able to go to the show just before 2PM and if it is 1 hr or less extent it by 3 hours.

Thanks, that was a good suggestion, but in my case, the guide only listed the soccer game as far back as you could see in the guide, so I couldn’t select anything before it.

Oh well., I’ll just have to watch it live (damn commercials).

(It will be nice to get the new “record the buffer” feature on my 4K Max. It would have solved my problem).