Cannot connect with new fios router

I just tried with my phone and it still wont connect the Tablo by WiFi. The app icon just spins and spins.

If your phone is connecting to the Tablo_xxxx network with no problems, I’m not sure why the Tablo app isn’t generating a list of SSIDs.

Have you deleted the previous occurrence of the Tablo from the app on your phone? As in clicked on the X button.

This X button.

Yes and then I clicked on “Add via Wi-Fi” and manually entered my SSID and password for my WPA2 secured router… still cannot connect Tablo to the network.

Just spins and spins… and spins… spins… spins…

You shouldn’t have to manually enter your SSID for your Fios router. The Tablo should generate a list and you only have to enter the password.

I wish it did. It used to, but not anymore.

This is very odd - it should at least generate the SSID list. It appears once you switch from your Fios WiFi to the Tablo_xxxx WiFi, the my.tablotv.com website just times out.

For your WiFi network on the Fios router, you set it up as WPA2 AES for password encryption? This is the standard / usual these days.

It just says WPA2

@ericsodt I’ve shared this thread with our support team so they have all of the screenshots & details.

A bit odd that the router is being so testy with the change, but we’ll get it sorted out for you!

@TabloTV - Thank you

Has anyone else had an experience like this? If so, could you share how you fixed the issue?