iPad app stopped working. I’ve had my Tablo for about a month and the iPad app has been working locally and when I’m away from home. It continued to work, minus the glitches with scrolling that were corrected with an app update, when upgrading to iOS 8.
Yesterday, while on my home network, I started the app and my newly recorded shows did not show up in the list. No matter what I tried, I could not get it to sync. Every time I open the app, it starts on the sync screen and gets about 3/4 of the way through and just stops.
I’ve deleted the app and re-installed it. I also reset the Tablo.
I can go into settings on the iPad and make changes that reflect in the web-app on a PC, but I can’t look at any recordings or live TV in the app. Everything works fine in the web-app on the iPad.
Tablo v 2.1.16
iPad app v 1.2.1(77)
Does anyone have any ideas on what else I can try to get my iPad app working again? I submitted a ticket to support yesterday, but I haven’t heard back yet.
@snowcat, Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately, I tried that and no joy. The iPad can see and connect to the Tablo, it just can’t sync in the app. The web app works on the iPad, but no grid schedule is a bummer.
Reboot your router. My router loses my iPad-Tablo connection every few weeks (every other device works fine, but the iPad can’t find the Tablo).
Hopefully that will fix your issue.
Sorry it didn’t work. Hopefully TabloSupport can help.
I would try to disconnect from the Tablo and then delete the Tablo from the iPad (not the app, just the Tablo). Then connect again, which will force a new sync. That may help.
FYI, TabloSupport was able to identify the issue as a corrupt database. They logged into my Tablo and corrected the issue.
All is right and I’m enjoying the use of the iPad app again!
We're glad you're enjoying it :)