Blue circle continue to spin after 2 days

Tablo has been down with spinning blue circle for two days. Have done all the restarts several times both unit and router. It says starting then the words disappear and it just spinning blue circle.Help wanted to DVR super bowl !!!

Try pulling power if you haven’t already.

I have both the router and the Tablo. Like a dozen times

Do you get the blue circle with other clients? Does my.tablotv.com work?

What client do you use (Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, etc.)?

Doesn’t address you wanting to DVR the game but you can always connect your antenna directly to your TV (assuming your TV has an antenna input) to watch the game as a short-term workaround.

Yup I ended up disconnecting my external antenna and connected it to my tv. I get a better reception with out the Tablo. No reset because of buffering. But no rewind or pause. Oh well. I’m just glad I wasnt working and had t ok depend on it.

What device do you use for playback? I’ve been noticing issues with the Tablo app on my Chromecast with Google TV the last several weeks where I end up having to clear data on the app in order to get it to load successfully.

Samsung smart tv

And you are running the Tablo app directly on the TV and it’s a TV running Tizen? If so, looks like it’s no longer supported…

I’ve never had to use the app it has a remote control and is hooked up to the router. It was working 3 days ago

Do you mean the Tablo has a remote and is directly connected to the TV via HDMI?

Do you have this Tablo?

The only scenario in which you would not need a Tablo app on a device is if you have one of the HDMI models.

Yes this is exactly what I have.

I would open a ticket with @TabloSupport.

2 days of circle then 2 days of unhelpful suggestions …because no one knew it was an HDMI tablo?

Wait till they get the next generation in homes, everyone will be using the same names for different things – exciting times

Although it did work on your Samsung TV for a while, I don’t think it’s a supported streaming client for the HDMI unit. An excerpt from this page.

• A Smart TV powered by: Roku, or Amazon Fire TV, or Android TV OR
  • A Set-Top-Box/Streaming Media Device: Roku, or Amazon Fire TV, or Chomecast with Google TV, or Nvidia SHIELD

If you can’t get it to work you could always get a Roku or Fire TV streamer. Not ideal, but it is an option. I have an LG Smart TV that has the Tablo app and I think I tried it once, now I use my Roku exclusively - much better IMO, no syncing and faster. YMMV.

Just for clarification, the page linked above by @mbellaire refers to devices that can be used to stream content from the Tablo HDMI over your home network. It does not refer to the TV itself that that Tablo HDMI is connected to. Any TV with an HDMI port can be used for that.

So even if I got sent a new one it still wouldn’t work.

Did you say it was working fine before 3 days ago? How long have you had the unit until now?

I bought it last Aug

So update Ended up having to do a factory reset I lost what was recorded but I have it back and working.