Bizarre buffering/repeating when watching Live TV; Gets stuck in an endless loop of about 25 seconds

I have a similar issue with live TV, but with remote streaming. I have a Linksys N750 gig router at home, and the same router at my office. I have my tablo set up at my office due to limited OTA reception at my house.
when viewing live TV or recorded video remotely at my home ON a Linux Mint 17.3 PC running the latest Chrome browser and a wired connection to my router (1 Gig), I will occasionally get these stuck in a loop problems. when I switch to my Note 4 smartphone running the android tablo app, everything runs smoothly.
I at first blamed my internet connection at my house, as it is over a WiFi connection (5Mbps), but everything runs fine on the Note 4. when this does happen, I have done repeated speed tests via speedtest.net and have noticed slow internet speeds.
so… there appears to be an issue with marginal internet access and the web browser interface.
It would be really nice in future firmware releases if the video would continue to buffer in the background when the pause is activated, then one could simply just pause for 5 or 10 min and a large enough buffer saved to avoid these hiccups.

So I think I’m having this problem but I’m using a FireTV Stick. On one channel it seems to be in this loop. It seems to record what’s happening in real time but it’s stuck in a past loop. I even pulled it up just streaming through my computer and it’s the same loop that my FireTV is stuck on.

The only way to get out of the loop is to briefly press the Tablo reset button, which will reboot the Tablo.
The tuner involved got stuck on the last video segment, and couldn’t go on, so it’ll keep repeating around the last 6 seconds.
Usually happens when there’s a broadcast signal problem.
The software can’t gracefully deal with it.

Gotcha. That definitely fixed it! Thank you!