Binge watch autoplay consecutive

Any chance of having Tablo play the next episode?
for instance I have recorded a kids show, if I could press play and let it automatically play it would be great!

2 Likes

Late last year the ability to click a Watch Next button was an added feature. Before that you would have to back out to choose the next episode. Autoplay would be nice. The lack of either of these features a few months after having the Tablo was one of the catalyst to me trying out third party software to pull recordings from Tablo moving it over to Plex. Eventually making Plex my main source for viewing all recordings.

My kids aren’t very patient and being on watch when Sesame Street was going to end to quickly start the next one was a pain… I also got good at selecting the next episode while running on the elliptical but every time while doing so, I felt like I’d be the next living example of a fail video I’ve watched on youtube… so other solutions were sought.

4 Likes

I will 1-up this request! It would be a nice feature to have!

2 Likes

Autoplaying is a shocking omission, would love to see it rectified. How has this not been already adamantly demanded? People are suggesting to do it with Plex? Why on earth shouldn’t Tablo do it? That would be simpler obviously.

1 Like

After 16 months of corona virus, covid infections, deaths, and lock down, I hardly find that the lack of autoplay rises to the level of “shocking”.

Maybe unexpected. But only if you really, really want the feature.

1 Like

I hate auto play. I turn it off on Netflix and Plex.

3 Likes

It’s wonderful you have the option to turn it off then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I find it insulting, services which allow me to “turn it off” still have an annoying pop-up for what they decide I should watch next!

While not every service has an off option, I find those appalling.

1 Like

“Shocking omission”, “insulting”… These are some strong opinions regarding an autoplay feature.
I myself dislike autoplay on sites like Netflix, YouTube, etc. and have it disabled.
But I can see where at times it could be a useful feature.

1 Like

I know my crew would love an Auto Play All at certain levels (Season, Show, maybe everything recorded!!)

3 Likes