Beta Testing

@crm1975 there is no beta going on right now

@Jestep, are they just taking MACs down for future Beta then?  I received an email from them a few weeks ago telling me to send in my MAC/Serail #, I assumed they were doing one now and had to push out the updates.

@crm1975 yes, when the beta is ready they will send out emails with links on how to get the beta versions.

Always best to have a lot of Beta testers :wink:

@jestep, ok thanks, my bad, I won’t keep bothering them then and just wait.

@TabloSupport, please add me too.

@ozziefel send @TabloSupport a PM with your Tablo MAC Address/serial Number and let them know which devices you can beta test

@crm1975 - Yep - if you’re on the list, we’ll let you know when we’re pushing to beta. Hasn’t happened yet though so you’re not missing out! 

@TabloSupport I Just bought a FireTV for side by side testing with the Roku 3. Can you add me to the FireTV beta? I am already on the Roku list.

@TabloSupport I still am not getting the update Can you confirm that my MAC was updated.  I originally forgot a letter, My MAC is 50:87:B8:00:3A:C3.  thanks

Any particular reason why just about everyone in this thread who asked to be part of the beta was added except me?  

@unclfuzzy did you send a PM to @TabloSupport with all the devices you can test with? iPad, Roku3, web, etc???

@uncljuzzy Sorry for the confusion, @unclfuzzy. This thread exploded pretty quickly, so we asked to have everyone send in their Tablo’s MAC address to us through PM. Feel free to send it over now if you’d like to be included in the next beta!

Is it possible to get on the beta list I’d like to use a 5tb hard drive

@David_Huss We’re full up at the moment! But we’ll be revamping the beta program in the future, so we’ll revisit this then!

Did you not see this thread of the first page?

Tablo will definitely make an announcement when beta testing is ready. It won’t be for at least a couple of months.

Please add me to beta testing for the Apple TV 4 . Do you need my serialnumber pm to you?

Please add me to the beta testing. I can test firmware updates, have the 4 turner tablo DVR. I also have numerous Apple TV 4, Amazon FireStick, and Nexus streaming boxes. My IT group does quite a bit of development on the Apple and Android mobile platforms. So would also like to beta test the Apple TV app once it’s ready.

You guys know they dont have a beta yet right? open / closed or otherwise for the new AppleTV4

1 Like

Please add my name to beta testing for Apple TV. Thanks.