Seems like every time I make even the slightest change the connection between the two is lost. Swapped hard drives in the Tablo, lost the connection, update the Tablo software, the connection was lost. This time I was finally able to connect the Tablo to the network via Ethernet instead of WiFi, yep, the connection was lost. I’ve tried everything that I can think of, nothing will re-establish the connection:
- reset the Tablo by pressing the blue button
- reset the Tablo by unplugging
- reset the Apple TV by unplugging
- reset the Apple TV via the Settings menu
- deleted the Tablo app and reinstalled it
I can see the Tablo from the web app on my iPhone, I can see it by going to my.tablo.com on my computer.