Any word on the new revamped Roku app?

how much longer you thinkin’ ? a week? month? 3months?

Just looking for any new news.

Can’t we just post all one-million of these requests that seem to happen every week and on and on and on and on and on and on and on (isn’t this irritating) and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on (gets annoying after a bit) and on and on and on and on…

on one thread… or maybe just hit the Like button?

@thesillyrabbit, does it matter?  Seriously.  Let’s say it gets released when it gets released.  Are you planning a release party?

:)  (sorry about picking on you… I could have picked any number of the people constantly wanting to know every single minute of every single day about when it will arrive… ‘Are we there yet?’  … “No, not yet.”… ‘How about now?’… “No, not yet.”… (2 seconds later)… ‘Now… are we there now?’

I’m sure the @TabloTV folks will be more patient with you… and they’ll likely respond…as for me… I’m content to wait (patiently).

If you just have to “see it”… see if you can still get on the beta program.  Just realize that problems might cause you to lose scheduled recordings (the risks of beta testing).

@cjcox The Roku beta is not there yet, but I expect it soon since it is supposed to be released 1st quarter.  I’d rather have it late than early with memory leaks or bugs to be fixed.  I do have the beta in the Tablo  so the skipping commercial improvement is there. But I know what you’re talking about…just sit back and it will be released when it is ready.

Q1 2015 - be patient young grasshopper.

Can't we just post all one-million of these requests that seem to happen every week and on and on and on and on and on and on and on (isn't this irritating) and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on (gets annoying after a bit) and on and on and on and on...

on one thread... or maybe just hit the Like button?

@thesillyrabbit, does it matter?  Seriously.  Let's say it gets released when it gets released.  Are you planning a release party?

:)  (sorry about picking on you... I could have picked any number of the people constantly wanting to know every single minute of every single day about when it will arrive... 'Are we there yet?'  ... "No, not yet.".... 'How about now?'.... "No, not yet.".... (2 seconds later)... 'Now... are we there now?'

I'm sure the @TabloTV folks will be more patient with you... and they'll likely respond....as for me... I'm content to wait (patiently).

If you just have to "see it"... see if you can still get on the beta program.  Just realize that problems might cause you to lose scheduled recordings (the risks of beta testing).

who got your under-roos in a twist?  seriously.  

I say be excited, support the product and R&D, Urge the company you are backing to do better.  Don’t just sit back and let the company spoon feed you what they want.  

Posts like this one above are just noise (much like this very post i am typing) and do no one any good.

If you don’t like em, don’t read em.

@thesillyrabbit - I am with ya!  bring on the beta.  Im stoked and who knows maybe i will have a beta release party with balloons, streamers, pop guns, and noise makers! 

@cjcox - that was rude.

Can’t blame @cjcox as there are at least 4 other posts in the forums asking about the release, including the official post telling us a new release is coming.  

If you are interested in it, reply to the original announcement.

Yeah this was a useless thread as PiX64 pointed out.

@TabloTV is the only post here that makes any sense… just saying…

…but what about the fire tv app? Just saying…

:-)  Now children… if you don’t stop we’re going to pull the car over…

But seriously - we’re excited that you’re excited… 

We’ll have an update in the newsletter going out in the next few days but long story short is that everything is on track for a delivery before the end of Q1 as promised.

I’m waiting patiently.

</drumming fingers>

@cjcox I bet you’re a big Lee Marvin fan aren’t ya?

If there’s no new news, then don’t reply. Simple. You’re not hurting my feelings.

I keep hearing “soon.” But that is a relative term. Just asking for a little clarification. If I don’t get that well then I guess I’ll go back to eating my tacos and enjoying my Tablo.

But for reals, no I can’t wait, and wake me up when we get there.

who got your under-roos in a twist?  seriously. 

I say be excited, support the product and R&D, Urge the company you are backing to do better.  Don’t just sit back and let the company spoon feed you what they want.  

Posts like this one above are just noise (much like this very post i am typing) and do no one any good.

If you don’t like em, don’t read em.

@thesillyrabbit - I am with ya!  bring on the beta.

@PiX64 - I agree tablo seems to be moving in slow motion waiting for someone to come out and one up them like they did to simpleTV. They clearly are underfunded as a company and just cant move fast enough, which in tech is a death sentence. I hope I am wrong (as I bought the tablo lifetime membership) but my guess is Tablo will soon be one upped and we will all again move on as we did from SimpleTV.

oy vey “SimpleTV” … don’t even mention that “thing” in the same sentence as Tablo … what POS device that thing was… the tuner was crap and it couldnt even tune 1/2 the stations I get now … for a long while I thought I had problems with my antenna or orientation but turned out the antenna was fine, the setup was great the problem was the POS “SimpleTV” … I dont know what chips they used in it but it couldn’t even tune in the local ABC affliate which comes in on my TV and TABLO at 100%/100% … it was “Simply” too much for the “SimpleTV” to be able to get that station at all.