Antenna SCAMS on TV

Yup…

My goodness, all this aggressive Canadian nationalism being manifested. MCGA eh?

Canada is already great. MCGA is Manitoba Corn Growers Association.

1 Like

Make Corn Great Again?

Peameal Bacon - also known as cornmeal bacon. Made from trimmed lean boneless pork loin rolled in cornmeal.

BTW the best peameal bacon sandwich EVER - made at the St. Lawrence Market (Toronto). My vote for one of the top 3 sandwiches in the world!

1 Like

First learned of those on a freezing cold day at the Lawrence Street Market in Toronto, have not seen one anywhere in the world since (I travel a lot). Had mine with just a bit of mustard, nothing else and it was VERY good.

All this because my $20 4k OTA antenna made me a BLT. Was worth every penny - and free 4k to boot!!

Well being from Boston, you could have said that this 4K OTA antenna brought in the Bruins hockey games for you and that would have brought the Canadiens out also…

Did you know that those 4K antennas are also gluten free?

Didn’t know they came in gluten free. Are there vegan options?

1 Like

I need one that is keto friendly.

1 Like

mmm - tasty!

It’s somewhat disturbing, how over-the-top Americans are marketed value bacon. It is a pork product! :pig: (as is sausage) Yet we seem content to call something “Turkey Bacon”? Seriously? Corporations tells us we don’t need government regulations… because it affects their profits if they can’t tell us turkey is bacon??? :grin:

Long strips of various coloring “meat” isn’t what make bacon, bacon. You can’t get around it, bacon is fat and cholesterol and is amazingly delicious.

Now labeling a round piece of bacon as Canadian, as long as it’s pork… it’s some kind of bacon. That sandwich looked awesome just in a picture! (just know by looking, can’t eat one very often)

1 Like

My dog loves turkey bacon. It is real!

percent

turkey beggin’ ?

My daughter will only eat “turkey bacon”, something Tim Hawkins calls a “meat flavored fruit roll-up”.

My life…

Gotta get her to eat some veggies, milk and fruit too, bro…

Antenna Man Exposes SCAM!

Clear TV Premium 4K HD Antenna Scam Buyer Beware

I do appreciate Antenna Man’s enthusiasm for the subject.