Android 13 cannot connect with Tablo Dual Lite

Over the weekend, I needed to change my network WiFi password. As a result, I had to reconnect my Tablo to the network. I tried several times using my Pixel 6 running Android 13. The app would not connect and issued several error messages asking me to try again. I don’t remember the text of the message(s). After reading the fix history of the latest Android app: “Fix for issue with some phones running Android 12”, I decided to try to connect with a Samsung tablet running an old Android version. The app had no problem connecting to the Tablo and allowing me to correct the WiFi password.

Has anyone else had a problem connecting to a Tablo with Android 13? Is this a known problem?

No problems here. I’m on a Pixel 5a and have been running Android 13 for a month or so. I don’t access my Tablo via the Android app very often but when I have, I have not encountered any issues.

Are your Tablo and phone on the same segment of the network (i.e. one of them isn’t on something like a guest network)?

I believe at this point there were connecting Adhoc to set up the tablo to connect to the home wifi -

The app had no problem connecting to the Tablo and allowing me to correct the WiFi password.

Supposedly after this they were on the same network… things worked as expected, but never confirmed.