Access web-based app outside of network

Is there a way to setup Tablo with Dyndns so I can access it from any computer any time?  I can’t figure out which port to direct to from dyndns

Your DYNDNS should be pointing to your router.  When you enable Tablo Connect it tells you which ports to set up for port forwarding in your router.

NAT

For Tablo Connect to work with the web app you must pair it with the Tablo first on the local network.

Your DYNDNS should be pointing to your router.  When you enable Tablo Connect it tells you which ports to set up for port forwarding in your router.

Unfortunatly it doesn’t since my router supports uPnP.  It just goes green.  All the tutorials I see show 3 different ports needing to be enabled.  With Dyndns if you are need to tell it which port to access.  Just one not three, hence my confusion 

External ports enabled on my end are: 21010, 21011, 21012.

Also, what @theuser86 said above is true.  You can’t connect from the outside without first pairing internally.

External ports enabled on my end are: 21010, 21011, 21012.

All forwarding to your tablo IP address?  What do you type in for dyndns?  example…www.namehere.dyndns.org:21010??

You don’t.  You type in my.tablotv.com but only after you have connected from internally once before.

http://support.tablotv.com/hc/en-us/articles/202200368-Chapter-6-Connecting-to-Tablo-Away-from-Home

You don't.  You type in my.tablotv.com but only after you have connected from internally once before.
http://support.tablotv.com/hc/en-us/articles/202200368-Chapter-6-Connecting-to-Tablo-Away-from-Home

ok thanks but I know that works I am saying if I want to use dyndns.org to remote in from ANY computer not just ones that have synced once

You can’t.  The webapp doesn’t run on the Tablo itself from what I can see in browser logs.  Looks like the web app makes web services calls to your device on port 8887 (internal) passing some session ID type information. which is why you need to have connected once before.