480i channels in the guide but unselectable

We just got our Tablo for Christmas and are loving it so far. However, we have several channels showing in the scan that have all green dots, but are 480i and Are unselected on default. We added them to the guide and they show up, but there is no information and you cannot select them. Is there a remedy to this? Some of them are channels we would like to watch.

@Mom23 - Glad to hear you’re loving your Tablo!

Is what you’re saying that there are empty spaces in the Live TV grid for those channels? It may be that we don’t have guide data for those channels correlated to the zip code you’ve entered in the settings screen of your Tablo.

Try using a different nearby zip code and see if that data loads for you but please also send us a note so we can get this fixed up: http://support.tablotv.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We’ll need to know the zip code you tried to use, and the list of channels that are not showing for you. We’ve seen this happen sometimes, especially in newer developments.

We are on the edge of a zip code change so I have tried both and it doesn’t seem to make a difference. I will do what you have suggested and let you know the missing data.

I just figured out they can be selected and watched, but no information shows up in theguide.