4 Tuner powers on and nothing else. Cannot reset. No wifi. Nothing. What do I do?

I have a 4 Tuner that powers on and does nothing else. The blue light comes on constant (never flashes).
When I press/hold reset button, nothing happens (I tried 7, 20, 30 40, & 60 seconds - none have an effect on the Box. It never flashes the blue light.

The Wi-fi is not working - My phone nor my laptop can see any Tablo wireless network.

I looked in my online account and the serial number shows to be in their database and is legit…

Is it defective? What do I do? How do I send it in for exchange or warranty work?
Thanks!!!

Unplug the USB hard drive from the Tablo.
Power off the Tablo, and then back on.
Does it work without the hard drive connected?

Unplug the USB hard drive from the Tablo. I did this and I still have the same problem.

Power off the Tablo, and then back on. Also did this and I still have the same issue.

Does it work without the hard drive connected? No. It does not work with or without the hard drive connected/powered.

What else can I do? Thanks

Open a Support ticket:
https://support.tablotv.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

OK. I filed the ticket. Thanks!

Happened to me recently. It was plug that came with the Tablo. Bought a new one, everything was fine.

1 Like

Didn’t mention this before, cuz sounds like you believe you’re still under warranty, but @leathn is correct that the power adapters can fail.
Tablo sells replacements for $10, with free shipping.
Good idea to have a spare around just in case, cuz it’s not a common one:

I would buy the spare power adapter, and if it fixes the problem, I’d ask Tablo to refund me the $10 for the power adapter.

I second this. I had the exact same issue, and a new plug fixed it.

1 Like

Did they reimburse you for the new power supply cost?
Or were you out of warranty? Mine is new.
Thanks

Were you already out of warranty? Mine is new.
Did they reimburse you for the new power supply cost?
Thanks

I was out of warranty, so no reimbursement.

Same here. Mine is three and a half years old. Bought replacement on Amazon for twelve or so dollars. Mostly because I could get it in two days and be up and running.