10 TB Elements Drive

If anyone has been thinking about a bigger or new hard drive, New Egg has the 10 TB WD Elements on sale today for $149.

Steve

record_all_things

This is like one of those “I can’t afford not too” deals! Not that I really have any use for one… I’m fighting my compulsive issues.

note: it’s advertised as $169 and notes + $20 off w/ promo code 93XQA48, limited offer to get the $149

…can’t hardly afford not buying at this price.

THANKS for the info – even if I do resist :exclamation:

Now to add to fuel to the fire, can it be shucked for a cheap good quality internal drive?

Just tell me how long it’s going to take to load 10,000+ recording into the Recordings tab on a Roku Ultra and Fire TV Stick from a OG model.

I always watch my recorded events in reverse alphabetical order. Starting with “W” shows.

Not sure which way you’re going - the “Top Favorable Review” - bought it for the drive inside

The casing is easy enough to remove if you have a flat screw driver and a phillips.

but that was in Dec 2015. Even within their color coding, they have different alphabet’ing in they’re model names for same sizes.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/wd-easystore-8tb-external-usb-3-0-hard-drive-black/5792401.p?skuId=5792401

10 too much for you… 8TB - WD - easystore 8TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive - Black for $129.99